Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Another Crappy Morning!

Sometimes I wonder, can life get anymore worse than it already is?

The answer continiously surprises me, because YES, it can! Everyday brings new surprises to me. Not loving, bountiful surprises.. but crappy surprises that just throw me for a loop. If it is not one thing it is another. What was Murphy's Law? hmm.

  • Anything that can go wrong will go wrong will go wrong.
  • Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
  • Every solution breeds new problems.

Laughs - Just some things I found kind of funny, but very true about Murphy's law, that I thought I'd share.

Anyway, it is Sunday morning and I am debating making some blueberry Pancakes. Yumm. Sounds soo good on a morning like today. Or else curling back in bed sounds even better. hehe. decisions, decisions.

Last night on Yahoo, I actually decided to give a new Master a go. It was the most stupid mistake I made since the last time I tried. He seemed to have a great deal of knowledge about energy and the exchange of energy, though He did not look at it from a spiritual view like I did. He looked at it as purely sexual, which was new to me. When two people exchange energeis, to me that is spiritual.

It also helped me understand why for 5 years I could be in a relationship where the person only took and took my energy but never gave back, never danced 'in the flame' so to speak with me and because of that I became sicker and sicker. Maybe if i would of stayed on the same path, I would of died. I don't know. I mean we all have to die someday anyway, but being constantly drained by an energy vampire and never having Him fill me back up with his love, is very bad and very unhealthy, for the one who in such a position.

Love Pamela/embrisa

No comments: