Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2005

I am Nemesis?

I seem to be hooked on these stupid quizzes. *runs around screaming*

This one was particularly frustrating because I do not think it is me at ALL. In fact, not even close. I even re-took the stupid test and it came up with the same answer TWICE. How can a submissive be a Nemesis? Odd.. If you ask me. But then again, nobody asked me I don't guess. Humph. Anyway, here is what it says about me. hah. Oh, and to boot, I am SHY!! Extremly shy!


nemesis Posted by Hello
Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla
~

Okay, so lets try this one, it is kind of cute and well, interesting I suppose. What else can I say about it? LOL.

loner Posted by Hello

What kind of girl are you? (with pix!)
brought to you by Quizilla

I like this one for some strange reason. *Looks with puppy dog eyes*


tioncuddle Posted by Hello

What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Quizilla tests are fun, but unless You are ready to host the pics yourself, don't try to post them in your blogs because they NEVER load and make your blogs look like crapola. Just a Little FYI.

embrisa/pamela

No comments: