Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Day

It was a pretty normal day today. Nothing too exciting did or did not happen, though we did get our first rain today and brrr was it a cold one. I actually miss the rain. With our long winters here in Colorado, when the rains come again it is nice to open up the doors and just breath in the nice clean scent that only the rain can bring.

I got my own laptop back a few days ago from the Toshiba warranty center. If anybody is ever pondering to buy a Toshiba, please do not do it. They are total trash computers and not worth the money of their parts I don't think. The time my computer spent at the warranty center being fixed I used my roommates Dell Laptop and it is like a dream come true compared to this Toshiba. There are sooo many reasons, but I won't waste the space even getting into that. Just take my word for it, If you want a nice laptop, buy a Dell. At least they work decently and hey, you can even hear sounds properly - something you cannot do with a Toshiba. booo.

Tonight we were discussing the new Pope. Seems most people are rather blown away by the fact that he is German. Also, myself included, feel that he does not actually look .. hmm a good word for it, honest. He has a certain look to him, a deceptive look. Maybe it was just the group I was discussing it with but it seemed just about everybody felt the same way about him. Out of 8 people, 2 people actually disagreed with us. Interesting.
I will have to read around the web some to see how others feel about him.

Well that is all I have to say for now. It is time to go curl up and try to see about getting some real sleep.

embrisa/pamela.

No comments: