Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Good Karma Or Bad Karma?

So what can these silly little quizzes tell me today? I thought one about my karma might be interesting, since I am always curious about Karma.



You Have Good Karma






In general, you like to do the right thing when it comes to others.
Your caring personality really shines through.
Sure, you have your moments of weakness - and occasionally act out.
But, all in all, you're karma is good... even with those few dark spots.




Could of fooled me. For a person with such bad luck, how could I possibly have good karma?

I've been reading a new book, The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd - a rather good book. I've only made it to Chapter 5 so far, but i've had so much on my mind lately that I find I have to go back and re-read what I've already read just to take in what I missed the first time around. Grrr it gets to be frustrating. My Point: Don't try to read when You can't focus. LOL.

This morning I woke up, after a very fruitful sleep I might add, and went to check on my little African dwarf frog since I've been having such a hard time with him and I searched and searched my tank but did not see him any place. Finally i looked up and he was floating on the surface of the water. :( I thought "oh no, he died" . Was terribly sad and opened the top of my tank, grabbed my net cause certainly didn't want a dead frog floating around in there to put any poisons into the water or anything.. and lo' and behold and little thing started dashing about all full of energy and pep. hehe made me a very happy person.
Been watching him since and he's been darting around in there all happily. I hope happily anyway. I cetainly cannot tell his mood, but he sure is active and seems happy.
Tomorrow I will stop and try to find frozen blood worms or something similar for him to eat. The freeze dried stuff just floats on top, like he was doing and he won't eat that stuff. Yesterday I stuck some shrimp in his little hide out and turned out all the lights, so maybe he finally had a meal. *crosses fingers*

Enough for now

Love and Light ~
embrisa/pamela.

No comments: