Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2005

*laughs* "Who The Quizzes Say I am"

I thought this might be kind of fun. Some of these quizzes are pretty hilarious and fun to share with others. Though I doubt anybody reads these blogs but me, at least interesting to go back and look at for future references, maybe take the test at a later date and see if i changed any? ha.
Only putting the ones where I agree with the outcome, yes, even the harsh ones. boohoo.
So here is one i thought was interesting..What is my Element? hmm. Agree with almost all this one has to say about me.

Your Element Is Water


A bit of a contradiction, you can seem both lighthearted and serious. That's because you're good at going with the flow - but you also are deep. Highly intuitive, you tune in to people's emotions and moods easily.
You are able to tap into deep emotional connections and connect with others.
You prefer a smooth, harmonious life - but you can navigate your way around
waves. You have a knack for getting people to get along and making life a little more peaceful.

LoL, okay.. here is a good one. My real name is Pamela. So what is my Irish name? *grins*

Your Irish Name Is...





Eva O'Leary


What's your Irish Name?

This next one is most definitely me. *sniffle* Always knew I was co-dependent.

You May Be a Bit Dependent ...





You're more than a little preoccupied with being abandoned.
You need a lot of support in your life, at all times.
It's difficult for you to survive on your own...And you don't reallly think you ever could.



Your Seduction Style: The Natural





You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.
Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.
You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!
People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.



What Is Your Seduction Style?


Your Inner European is Dutch!





Open minded and tolerant.
You're up for just about anything.

No comments: