Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sleepless In Colorado

It was another sleepless night. I think truly I am afraid to sleep. It is not that I am not tired, it is that I fight sleep like a baby would do because I know when I do fall asleep I will visit the land of Hell.
Sometimes I wonder if Lano, or somebody else is behind my bad dreams. I wonder if somebody thinks about you, if you pick up on their thoughts, be they good or bad, if they might affect ones dreams. Interesting thought.
Sometimes it feels if I sleep during the times I know Lano is sleeping, I am not affected by these dreams. Maybe it is all just in my head.
Funny, I've been keeping a dream diary for at least the past 4 or 5 years and I am no closer to understanding my dreams today than I was so many years back and they claim the first process to understanding ones dreams is to keep a journal of them. ha.
Maybe someday I will sleep again.
Please Follow the link Below to Add a Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon to Your Page. Thank You.
Embrisa/Pamela~

No comments: