Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sleep a little sleep, Dream a little Dream.

I tried a little test out today. Since Lano is 8 hours ahead of me or so, I actually waited until it was time for him to go to sleep before I actually tried to sleep. But when I hit the bed, I slept like there was no tomorrow and no strange dreams, or any dreams as far as that goes.. that I can remember anyway. No wild men chasing me. No Demons haunting me. Nothing. When I woke up, I woke up feeling revitalized and happy. No crying tears for hours on end or anything strange.
I feel completely baffled and I wonder what exactly any of this could have to do with Lano. Having been involved with Lano for 5 years, I know that he was involved in satanism and voodoo and other ungodly acts but I thought that was something He gave up long ago.
The only thing I could possibly think is that he directs negative, evil thoughts towards me during my sleep time? But wouldn't a person have to put an awful lot of psychic energy into doing this?
Anyway, in those 5 years, he never went into a lot of details about what he learned, saw, experienced etc when he was a practicing satantist. He always danced around the question. He would only say that you think these people look different from you and I, but they do not. Like I expected them to be running around with a bone sticking out of their nose or something.
I experienced lots of other wierd psychic stuff with Lano, but I won't get into that now. Just wanted to update on how I slept and felt when I slept when Lano slept and got interesting results.
Sleep tight, Embrisa.

No comments: