Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Day After!

Well, I am now officially 43 Years old. Eeeek!! Not sure how I should feel about being this age, but it seems to get easier. I remember when I turned 40. It was so tragic. I cried and cried and cried for days before and days afterwards.
But now it just does not seem so bad. It kind of feels what they say about women aging "like old wine" is true. We only get better with age. LOL. I have to wonder how true this is. But as long as I feel so, then aging cannot bother me. I guess as I get closer to 50, It will hit me again and the tears will come again with each birthday. (If I live that long.)

I woke up today to a snow storm. Not just any snow storm but a massive snow storm.


Day After My Birthday!



Day After Birthday Brrrrr Posted by Hello

I got my fish stand yesterday and last night set up my 10 gallon fish tank. Talk about a hassle. The biggest hassle was putting in the divider. Since I have two bettas and they are fighter fish, they have to stay seperated. But it is all set up now and looks very good. I guess I have to wait 24 to 48 hours before I actually put the fish in. Make sure the filter system and heater is working properly, etc. blah. I will take some pics in a few days time and post one here.

It has been weighing heavily on my heart as what I should do about the birthday wishes Lano's mother sent me. Part of me doesn't want to do anything but ignore it, but the other part says it is not right just to ignore and should at least send a "thank you" note back.
But I am afraid if I send something back I will be really bad and tell her just what I think of her and her lying son.

Much Love & Light
embrisa/pamela



No comments: