Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2005

Polly Wanna Cracker?

This morning, I feel i've gone slightly "cracker".

I have the weirdest, saddest, mixed up energy in my gut I've felt in a long time. It is not even depression I feel, just something else, more distant, more sad.. hard to explain.

I woke up feeling this way and the feeling has only gotten stronger as the night has wore on.

I also once again feel great disappointment with a person I chatted with online at Yahoo. I chatted with Him a few times now. He lives in Slovenia and I found Him very delightful and fun to chat with. But tonight, he seemed just like all the other men (well almost all) on Yahoo.. only interested in one thing - sex.
I think I just shook my head sadly as tears ran down my face and politely logged off without so much of a kiss off or a goodbye.
Why do men have to be this way? I do not understand! Can't they like us for who we are? Or do we have to be sex objects?

Love & Peace
embrisa

No comments: