Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Missing You..

I slept really well last night, I guess because I had a full day yesterday. With only having a few hours sleep the night before, before I had to wake up and go to the Ophthalmologist and finding out I now need a low level reading reading glasses mixed in with my normal glasses. blah. Which kind of sucked since I had to go spend $600 bucks on two pair of glasses, one being just a semi-cheap pair of sunglasses.

I did wake up to the phone ringing, but by the time I reached it they were gone. I knew it was my roommate cause of caller ID, I guess calling to tell me would not be going to see my mother and father's grave with me but would be working instead. When returned the phone call, that is what it was indeed.

I felt very messy emotionally and had to sit and cry for awhile. I knew in my heart I missed Lano very badly. I even tried to call his phone number and let it ring a few times before hanging up, surely did not want his mother to answer. Don't know why I rang it in the first place. Maybe I thought on some wayyyyy out level he missed me too and would dash to the phone to answer it. Yeahhh right. *smirks* like that would actually happen. Well, one can always dream I guess.

Anyway, after waking up and clearing the cobwebs from my brain the tears quit and I became more myself again. Got fresh water and some fresh summer air, felt much better.

Is love truly worth this heartache?

The heart knows....


love

Love and Light,
embrisa/pamela

No comments: