Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Well I guess being an Aries, I stood firm by my star sign and did not give up on Lano. I actually kept trying to call him and to my 'dismay' he answered his telephone on Saturday.

I guess it was the most stupidest thing I ever did. I just have too many problems in my life to have to deal with heart break over and over again. Not to mention broken promises.

His words were actually very sweet and kind and he proclaimed his love to me over and over again. Along with all the sweetness and his words of love (lies) he invited me to his house to live and become his mate for life. (i don't see how he can live with himself for lying so blantly to somebody who loves him so much)
Anyway, we spent like 16 hours on the phone, which is NOT good for me since i still owe almost 600 dollars and it is due to be shut off by the phone company any day. Now add another 16 hours onto my poor phonebill and the new charges alone will be over 1000 dollars.
So after all his proclamations of love and moving in with him, etc. He asked me to call him Monday afternoon (his time). So i spent time buying a phone card, adding more to my credit card, etc.. i had very strange feeling in gut and it turned out my gut was right because when I tried to call his house at the time he asked me to call and time we had agreed upon, he did not answer!!

I knew he was home because one time while I was trying to call, his phone was actually busy busy. So he blew me off like he normally does.
I guess it comes as no big surprise, but it dang hurts, like h*ll come and smashed into my heart 1000x's over.

I just do not understand him. Why wouldn't any honest man just tell you they do not love you, it is over, do not contact them again and that is that. At least that is the right thing to do. It gives the other person closure to their heart and lets them move on to bigger and better things. Obviously Lano is not an honest man.

Anyway, no matter what happens now, I can never speak to Lano again. I cannot live off lies and blind faith. Also, the more I keep going back, chasing him so to speak -- the more Lano knows he can use me and knows he can get away with bull crap when it comes to my heart and my world.

I've never wished bad things against anybody or anything, but for Lano, I wish he would fall into a big hold and break his legs or his p*nis. Maybe then he'd know what true hurt is, but somehow I doubt it. It seems the only thing Lano understands is lies and manipulation, something I don't know much about but maybe something I need to learn. Hate to think I need to manipulate people the way he does though.

Love and Light to All,

embrisa/pamela.



No comments: