Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2005

Tulips and Roses

Yesterday it was soooo cold here. Sometimes I wonder if summer will ever get here at all. :-( Even if it is beautiful here in the day time, come evening it gets so windy and cold that one cannot go outside without a sweater. Brrrr. I think it is just the area we live in. Way out east. If lived closer to Denver, would not have these problems.

I went wandering through my local King Soopers grocery store, they have a very nice selection of garden flowers, which I found amazing. I found the most beautiful rose bush for only 12 dollars that was absolutely covered in red roses. I found some other things as well for my flower bed, but the thing that amazed me the most was the rose bush.
Also being the tulip lover that I am, once I got in the store to pay for my garden stuff, they had a lovely assortment of indoor flowers and could not pass up buy myself a big bunch of some sort pinkish purplish tulips, which costed almost as much as my big rose bush.

No comments: