Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tears and more Tears

Sometimes I wonder if the tears will ever quit falling. And why do I believe horoscopes. *smirks* I promise myself I will not go read the stupid horoscopes because they always make me feel sad. Mine is always full of business adventures and blah crap and Lano's is always full of romance and everything that just hurts me to the very core.
Today I went to read, seems it got half right for me. Then i went to read Lano's and lo' and behold, just talking about how his old romances are just a hinderance to him now and how he is best off without them, how they will sizzle out and even his new romances will only last a short time, that anything long-term, anything with committment involved will slowly sizzle out and die as well. Oh phooey. I guess i love self-torture. I must to keep reading crap like that. Crap that only hurts me and i know that horoscopes are mostly crap. Yes, someday it might get some things correct but for the most part they are wrong.
So seems I half way create my own tears and unhappiness. It is one thing to lose love, it is another to keep reading his darned horoscope, etc. errgh.

Update on my African Froggie: Last week I went to bed early, he was in the tank and fine but very very active. I got up early, got in the shower and ran to fish store to buy him some frozen blood worms since finding live ones in this area was nearly impossible. I did a few other things, but pretty much came home right away since I did not want the frozen food to thaw out. Came in to feed the froggie, looked everwhere for him, but he was gone. Looked on top of the water.. where he so often liked to float. Looked in all his favorite hiding spot, in the plants, under the turtle, everywhere..but no froggie. Okay..tore the whole darn tank apart, but no froggie. The fish inside the tank are not big enough to eat the froggie and never showed no aggression towards the froggie, so that was out. My only guess is on the lid where two small pieces are missing for the heater and the filter, he must of crawled up there someway and escaped. :-( boo.
Well i searched all over my room, only I am not tall enough to see behind the fish stand. So he could be back there all dried up and dead. uggh. Will have to wait until roommate gets home to see if they can see behind there.
I really miss my froggie and will eventually get a new one, once i figure out a way to cover up the two spaces on my lid where the heater and water filter go.
Oh well, just a quick FYI.

Today is my day to start a whole new "ME" regimine. So I cannot write long. I start taking care of "ME". Pampering "ME". Feeding "ME". Loving "ME" Doing things for ME, I should of been doing all along.
Have lived in this house now for 9 months and do not even have my bedroom totally unpacked. Today that is going to change along with brand new sheets on my bed with my brand new down comforter and no more sharing my bed with a stack of bills and two laptop computers and medicines and cellphones and all this other stuff that only worries me and robs my energy without me knowing it. I'm done once and for all. It is time to look after number one and that is ME.

So I am off for a short meditation and then to start my day, which should of been started hours ago, but I won't go into that now. :-)

Love and light to all,
embrisa/pamela.

No comments: